Crazy Vacation Crazy Vacation

funny.

Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

funny but the medals aren't unlocking. the fertilized egg cracked me uo

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks! You seem to have the medals on your account now, so I'm glad it seemed to fix itself. They won't display as unlocked below the game itself until you refresh the page, I believe.

Omnichronic Omnichronic

have you ever played monkey island 2 lechucks revenge on win 98? this game takes me back, way back to 2002, when I first played it. I can still envision my grandmother making dinner and my uncle right there by my side. she died a few years ago so this is a beautiful trip down memory lane.

the art style is beautifully drawn, harkening back to early DOS adventure games such as Kings quest. I do not know why the borders are poking out of the screen, I guess its a stretching issue but that's for you to fix, if you can. I was 8 or 9 when I played it, along with duke nukem and tomb raider. I wish you the best in your future projects. I know a lot of the games on here are free but I would suggest making a full series and releasing it on steam. you have a hit on your hands.

god bless and have a wonderful day

Kaffebaggel responds:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's really nice to find out that people enjoyed it! I have indeed played Monkey Island 2, i play it through at least once a year :) I really love the old Lucas Arts adventure games and it probably shows ;)

I'll look into the bugs you encountered thanks for pointing that out.

I'm currently working on a sequel/second episode so stay tuned, there'll be more!

Battery Efficient Battery Efficient

I love the retro Gameboy pea green style, brings back good memories, I do have one gripe though: jump height, I can't even clear the first barrier. please add a double jump feature.

keep up the awesome work

LeviRamirez responds:

Well thank you my man, I am really glad that I brought back some good memories for ya. Ad your gripe is solved because the game has a wall jump feature.. Thanks for the feedback!

Rat Escape Rat Escape

gurken fuck you, give the guy a break. and how would you know homeless? my family grew up fucking homeless getting by on scraps! homeless is something you will NEVER understand. give the dude a break.

sorry for that. the game's music could use work but most of it is good

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

epic trip man

GuyUngerNL responds:

no prob bro

CrazyQuiz CrazyQuiz

why do I lose money when the time runs out?

An Average-Day At School An Average-Day At School

good game but please remove the parchment section. its really annoying

Bush Debate Bush Debate

bush went boom!

AN Escape Series #5 AN Escape Series #5

good as always but just who is putting you in these situations?