Chinmoku: The Sound of Silence (Demo) Chinmoku: The Sound of Silence (Demo)

this is a ell made game. however, there are sounds whatsoever, not even for a simple knock

Bart Simpson Saw Game Bart Simpson Saw Game

this plays like a bad troll fic. everyone is out of character

Automaton: Reinvented Automaton: Reinvented

an interesting art style. is this a remake of the first game? if so, you did it again. excellent

Brink Of Alienation III Brink Of Alienation III

the fuck is this? you swapped the health meter for metal slug? the fuck is wrong with you?

BrinkOfAlienation II GOLD BrinkOfAlienation II GOLD

the 2nd boss is broken. since I can't aim up, I can't beat him

CGA_LCD CGA_LCD

this has to be a joke. it's still unfinished, incomplete, its impossible to die, the r button does noting and there is no music. points for the art style though.

positives: the art is good, reminds me of old DOS cga games

negatives: too many to list

Arg410 responds:

No I got bored and made it in about 3 hours. Could you PM a list of Things you would like to fix.. I know about the R bug, which i explain in a different comment..

Crazy Vacation Crazy Vacation

funny.

Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

funny but the medals aren't unlocking. the fertilized egg cracked me uo

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks! You seem to have the medals on your account now, so I'm glad it seemed to fix itself. They won't display as unlocked below the game itself until you refresh the page, I believe.

Omnichronic ep.0 Omnichronic ep.0

have you ever played monkey island 2 lechucks revenge on win 98? this game takes me back, way back to 2002, when I first played it. I can still envision my grandmother making dinner and my uncle right there by my side. she died a few years ago so this is a beautiful trip down memory lane.

the art style is beautifully drawn, harkening back to early DOS adventure games such as Kings quest. I do not know why the borders are poking out of the screen, I guess its a stretching issue but that's for you to fix, if you can. I was 8 or 9 when I played it, along with duke nukem and tomb raider. I wish you the best in your future projects. I know a lot of the games on here are free but I would suggest making a full series and releasing it on steam. you have a hit on your hands.

god bless and have a wonderful day

Kaffebaggel responds:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's really nice to find out that people enjoyed it! I have indeed played Monkey Island 2, i play it through at least once a year :) I really love the old Lucas Arts adventure games and it probably shows ;)

I'll look into the bugs you encountered thanks for pointing that out.

I'm currently working on a sequel/second episode so stay tuned, there'll be more!

Battery Efficient Battery Efficient

I love the retro Gameboy pea green style, brings back good memories, I do have one gripe though: jump height, I can't even clear the first barrier. please add a double jump feature.

keep up the awesome work

LeviRamirez responds:

Well thank you my man, I am really glad that I brought back some good memories for ya. Ad your gripe is solved because the game has a wall jump feature.. Thanks for the feedback!