Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

i'll admit that was funny

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

classic!

Crazy Vacation Crazy Vacation

funny.

Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

funny but the medals aren't unlocking. the fertilized egg cracked me uo

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks! You seem to have the medals on your account now, so I'm glad it seemed to fix itself. They won't display as unlocked below the game itself until you refresh the page, I believe.

Omnichronic Omnichronic

have you ever played monkey island 2 lechucks revenge on win 98? this game takes me back, way back to 2002, when I first played it. I can still envision my grandmother making dinner and my uncle right there by my side. she died a few years ago so this is a beautiful trip down memory lane.

the art style is beautifully drawn, harkening back to early DOS adventure games such as Kings quest. I do not know why the borders are poking out of the screen, I guess its a stretching issue but that's for you to fix, if you can. I was 8 or 9 when I played it, along with duke nukem and tomb raider. I wish you the best in your future projects. I know a lot of the games on here are free but I would suggest making a full series and releasing it on steam. you have a hit on your hands.

god bless and have a wonderful day

Kaffebaggel responds:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's really nice to find out that people enjoyed it! I have indeed played Monkey Island 2, i play it through at least once a year :) I really love the old Lucas Arts adventure games and it probably shows ;)

I'll look into the bugs you encountered thanks for pointing that out.

I'm currently working on a sequel/second episode so stay tuned, there'll be more!

Scary Movies (fruity) Scary Movies (fruity)

pitch is wrong and it sounds like an elephant is having a seizure

March Of Dead March Of Dead

holy shit! that's all. this songs is awesome! damn shame you broke up. i'm trying to do death metal vocals. any tips?

Fists of Stone [] Fists of Stone []

finally something i can actually call awesome. no more pop for me. nah i'm kidding. cool song man. i love this shit.

Spidey and Venom Spidey and Venom

very nice.

spider man: it feels nice... the power

venom: GET BACK HERE! i did not give you this power so you could louse up your duties. first order of business is to kill Fisk.

spider man: i dunno, you need ultra strong webs to hold him.

venom: are you calling me weak?

spider man: no?

venom: as soon as we're done, you're dead.

(venom wraps up spidey in ultra dark webbing turning him into a symbiote) for now, my pet, for now