Desolation 2 Desolation 2

SCP has better scares. seriously, get creative. toss in a licker or zombie werewolf (bipedal) that hounds you through the whole damn game

Midnight Spooks Midnight Spooks

the ending was funny. in a dark way. nice game.

The Fog Fall The Fog Fall

I was pleasantly surprised. this is a good game. even better than submachine

God's Assassin God's Assassin

I read the whole thing on we are 1.net and I say congratulations. I am glad you changed faiths. not that I hate atheists, but I pray that god walks with you in your path. there are many bible study groups in Lodi and Sacramento. Disciple is a really good Christian metal band and I am here if you want to do a bible study through PM. I am proud of you. it is my earnest hope that god helps you become strong in your faith and builds you up in your weakness.

GregLoire responds:

Thanks for the spiritual support! Since "crossing the gnostic threshold of enlightenment" (or whatever you want to call this), I've been involved in a couple of esoteric mystery schools and am currently studying the Qabalah (I'm actually running a monthly Qabalistic study group at a Masonic temple right now, which is definitive proof that I never have any idea what I'll be doing with my life 5 years out).

If there is one thing that I have learned since I first started writing the first draft of this story many years ago, it's that reality is super weird and none of us will ever fully understand it. But equally weird was the revelation of what's possible to know from a human perspective -- specifically, that we are all literally experiencing fragments of the same one infinite consciousness (ie. Kether/Ehyeh/the One/the central "I am" presence within all of us), which is responsible for manifesting our shared physical reality.

For those who find that last statement ridiculous, my Past Self is right there with you, and that's the "center" from which God's Assassin was written. I remain of the firm stance that sincere truth-seeking counts for way more than whatever your current truth may be. Whether any of my writing resonates with you or whether it sounds like complete bullshit, nothing makes me happier than seeing people thinking for themselves and reaching their own conclusions about the nature of themselves and their own reality.

I wish you the best upon your own spiritual path -- I'm still not onboard with the exoteric Christian dogma of an anthropomorphic God separate from ourselves, but The Bible is still loaded with plenty of occult wisdom for anyone with eyes to see. :)

The Dead Case The Dead Case

excellent job, really well done

Dead Horizon Dead Horizon

great game. I am truly sorry for your loss. I have lost both of my grandmother's and I wish you the best. grief is hard. I should know. god bless

DG Little Red Riding Hood DG Little Red Riding Hood

Daughter goes to give lunch to Grandma. Daughter meets wolf. Grandmother blows the werewolf into bloody chunks. beautiful.

Chinmoku: The Sound of Silence (Demo) Chinmoku: The Sound of Silence (Demo)

this is a ell made game. however, there are sounds whatsoever, not even for a simple knock

Bart Simpson Saw Game Bart Simpson Saw Game

this plays like a bad troll fic. everyone is out of character

Automaton: Reinvented Automaton: Reinvented

an interesting art style. is this a remake of the first game? if so, you did it again. excellent